"K.O.: What⁉, me I-I'm still just a hero in training.
Strike: Yeah, I don't care."
- Strike preparing to blast K.O..
"If these heroes don't want to stay and play, I'll just have to pin them down."
- Strike sending his blaster to hunt down the heroes.
"Four-Arms: What is it waiting for?
Strike: (Laughs) Me.
Strike: I programmed old blasty here to corner you—not to destroy you.
Four-Arms: Oh. Phew!
Strike: (Chuckles) I'm gonna do that myself."
- Strike after cornering the heroes.
"And now to start my incredibly long, un-interruptible power-up sequence. Ra-a-a-a-a-a..."
- Strike powering up.
"...a-a-a-ah‼ There. Fully powered and ready to face heroes who are powerless. Now...huh? Where'd they go?"
- Strike upon finishing his powering up sequence.
"Oh, there you are. Ha! Goody. Now, perish! Wah‼"
- Strike facing the heroes for the last time.