Stinky Pete, AKA The Prospector, is a Prospector doll who became a villain because he never experienced a child's attention. In the Woody's Roundup series, he is potrayed as stupid, clumsy, and obnoxious, but he is actually evil, sociopathic, and cruel. He appears in Disney/Pixar's 1999 film Toy Story 2 and is voiced by actor Kelsey Grammer.
At first he was friendly but, he was mean and sarcastic towards Woody at the end of the movie. For example he was sarcastic when he says "your silly Buzz lightweight can't help you."
- And, so, you two are absolutely identical? You know, I'm sure I could get you a part in Toy Story 3.
- Stinky Pete makes an appearance in the Toy Story 3 video game but his jolly, goofy, clumsy and dimwitted personality from the fictional Woody's Roundup TV show is used instead of his evil, manipulative and cruel personality from the actual Toy Story 2 movie. Kelsey Grammer also doesn't reprise his role.
- John Lasseter said in an interview when asked about how Stinky Pete is handling his new life with Amy he said that he enjoys it as this is most likely because he is finally being played with like he hasn't been.
- Stinky Pete ironically predicted certain events for Toy Story 3.
- In the Toy Story 2 video game Stinky Pete actually had henchmen. Their names were Gunslinger and Blacksmith.
- While Al was the one pulling the strings (as he was the one who was truly behind the plot to send the Roundup Gang to the museum in Tokyo and the one who stole Woody at the yard sale in the first place) Stinky Pete served as a direct threat towards Woody's fear of Andy outgrowing him. Because of this there are many who argue that he's actually the main antagonist.
Andy Davis | Bo Peep | Buzz Lightyear | Hamm | Hannah Phillips | Lenny | Little Green Men | Molly Davis | Mr. Potato Head | Mutant Toys | Rex | Robot | Rocky Gibraltar | Sarge | Scud | Sid Phillips | Snake | Slinky Dog | Woody Pride |
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story 4