The puppet was to be used for a famous puppet show about six damned mortals who are trapped in Hell. The puppet has two holes where eyes would be, a bald head, an evil smirk, six arms holding pistols and World War 1 military uniform.
Toulon avenged Afzel by putting his soul into the six armed puppet so that he could shoot and kill his enemies. Toulon talks to the puppet and addresses it as Afzel, but the puppet shakes it's head until he refers to it as it's puppet name.
This shows that the puppet was not Afzel transferred into a new body, but the puppet itself bought to life with many of the traits from Afzel passed over, one of the traits included his sorcery which made the guns act like real guns despite only being made out of wood. It used those six guns to kill one of the evil mummies by shooting a chandelier down onto it.
Many years later, during the second World War, Toulon built another Six-Shooter puppet based on an American cowboy, with the soul of an American, he could have been paying tribute to his original puppets.
Differences from the other Six-Shooter
There are lots of differences for this Six-Shooter and the other one.
- This one does not have a hat or the bandana.
- He is not painted or has eyes like the other one.
- He has guns for hands and the other one has hands that carry the pistols.
- This one wears a black uniform instead of the cowboy one.
- He cannot clime walls like the original Six-Shooter did.
- He does not have a gold tooth.