Raven is a character on the newer animated interpretation and is one of the four central protagonists (alongside Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg) of the 2013 reboot Teen Titans Go!. Raven is a half-human, half-demon sorceress living on Earth, lending a hand to the super-hero team The Teen Titans. Raven is the token smart member of the team even with the genius Robin and super-genius Cyborg on the team. She is also in love with her team-mate, Beast Boy, who acts as her cheerful and fun-loving foil.
Where Robin uses his smarts for strategy and Cyborg uses his smarts for inventing new gadgets, Raven tends to apply her intellect to basic problem-solving and ancient lore and tries to be the most sophisticated of her team. Raven has a variety of dark powers tied to her demon-half.
Powers and Abilities
- Bestowing Powers: It is shown in Super Robin that she can give people powers like her father, Trigon.
- Duplication: It is also shown in Double Trouble that she can duplicate objects.
- Enhanced Strength: In Legs as her alter ego Lady Pegasus, her kicks were strong enough to break apart stone, to the point that she used them to carve a statue out of a boulder.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: In Legs, Raven was shown to be a capable hand-to-hand fighter. She only fights with her legs and feet in the episode though.
- Magic: She is very skilled in casting magic spells which range from creating clones, transformations, and giving life to inanimate objects.
- Telekinesis: She can control anything that is enveloped in soul-self.
- Teleportation: She can teleport herself or others anywhere.
- Purification: When she becomes her true demonic form, she can purify herself with help of lost souls.
- Raven Attack: She can generate a giant raven made from her soul-self. It is presumed this is her most powerful attack, although it is not known, for both her attempts to use this move have failed.
- Soul-self: (the dark colored energy she uses is called soul-self)
- Solid Soul-self Constructs: She can mold anything with the energy from her soul-self, into solid forms like hands, shields, tools, or inter-dimensional portals.
- Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Gaz Membrane from Invader Zim
- Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice
- Ashley Spinelli from Recess series
- Gwen (Total Drama) from Total Drama
- Vanessa Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb series
- Sam Manson from Danny Phantom series
- Yumi Yoshimura from Hi Hi Puffy Ami yumi
- Lucy Loud from The Loud House
- Joan of Arc (Clone High) from Clone High
- Onyx Trollenberg from Trollz
- GoGo Tomago from Big Hero 6
- Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo