Max Kanté, known as Pegasus is one of the supporting characters of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
As a result, he is given a glasses known as the Horse Miraculous, which when worn grant Max the ability to transform into Pegasus, his superhero alias.
- Portal creation: his special power, Voyage, allows him to create a portal to lead to another location.
- Nigh invulnerability: he is almost invulnerable to injury.
- Robot regeneration: He regenerated his robot after "saving his last level" by pushing a button on his glasses.
- Shape-shifting: as Gamer 2.0, he was able to transform into the villains from his game.
- Power mimicry: he is also able to their powers.
- Genius-level intellect: Max is highly intelligent having created a robot that developed emotions and a videogame featuring akumatized villains.
- Gaming skills: Max has almost excellent gaming skills, but failed to beat Adrien, then Marinette. When he was akumatized, he used his robot as though the game were real and put up a good fight, holding up against the robot Ladybug and Cat Noir were piloting.
- Piloting skills: while he was akumatized, Gamer used a robot to blast at everything and everyone, and proved to be very good at controlling his mech.