|This article is a stub. You can help Fictional Characters Wiki by|
Kagami Tsurugi, known as Ryuko is one of the supporting characters of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Later in "Oni-Chan", after seeing a picture of Lila Rossi kissing Adrien, Kagami is akumatized into Oni-Chan, an oni/demon rose-themed villain.
In "Ikari Gozen", after she is made imprisoned by the titular villain, Ladybug gives her the Dragon Miraculous in order to both free her and defeat Ikari Gozen. When the Miraculous is inhabited by Longg, Kagami becomes Ryuko (Japanese Dub: 龍子), a dragon-themed superhero who helps Ladybug and Cat Noir "during particularly difficult missions" in season 3.
In "Lies", after realizing and confronting Adrien about how she thinks he's been lying to not spend time with her, Kagami is akumatized by Shadow Moth into Lies, a ghost-like supervillain with the ability to permanently paralyze anyone who has lied in their whole life.
Kagami is a Japanese girl with somewhat of a passion for fencing. Both her mother and grandfather were champions in fencing. She recently moved to Paris and falls in love with Adrien Agreste.
Kagami describes herself as intuitive. She also never hesitates and took her life as a fencer seriously. Whenever somebody is bothering her, she will not take kindly and threateningly tell the person not to touch, speak or even look at her again as seen with Chloe.
As a result, she is given a choker known as the Dragon Miraculous, which when worn grant Kagami the ability to transform into Ryuko, her superhero alias.
- Elemental mimicry: her special unnamed superpower allows her to transform into three kinds of elements.
- Air mimicry: her Wind Dragon superpower allows her to transform into wind and manipulate the air.
- Water mimicry: her Water Dragon power allows her to turn into water and manipulate it as well.
- Lightning mimicry: her lightning power, presumably called Lightning Dragon, turns her into lightning and enables her to control it.
- Nigh-invulnerability: while transformed, she is also nearly invulnerable to just about any physical injury.
- Metal mimicry: she has a body made of silver.
- Slash projection: she projects auras that sever things instantly.
- Sword hand: unlike most akumatized villains, her weapon is "merged with her hand".
- Cutting: her sword can cut through stone and even metal.
- Energized sword: she used her sword to curse Lila with a horn which enabled her to track Lila down.
- Location swapping: Oni-Chan's power automatically sends a message to anyone near her horned victim which allows her to, whenever the message is answered, switch places with that person.
- Tracking Teleportation: Lila's horn allows Oni-Chan to find her near anyone with a phone.
- Fencing: Kagami's main ability is fencing, and gave Adrien a good battle when they first encountered each other. While she is akumatized, her attacks are super speedy, being quite overwhelming for Ladybug.
- Ice skating: she is known to be very good, being told she had what takes to be a champion.
- Archery: she says it is one of her hobbies.
- Kagami is the fifth person to have a second akumatized identity, following Chloe, Alya, Nino and Lila.
- She is one of the people who receives a miraculous.
- Kagami is the only temporary miraculous holder that was given their miraculous by Ladybug to not receive her speech.