"SHUT UP! Get outta my face, bitch!"
- Jotaro to her mother, Holly Joestar-Kujo
This article is still on the work
Jotaro Kujo is a major character of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, and is the main character for the third part of the series, titled JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, a major ally character in part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable, a minor character in part 5: Golden Wind, before eventually making his final appearance as a major ally in part 6: Stone Ocean.
Jotaro is a very tall, muscular and handsome man, he has black hair, brown eyes, and is a Eurasian.
He wears a modified Japanese high school uniform, and underneath the uniform he wears a tank top that is pink in the manga, and khaki in the anime.
In part 4 & 5, Jotaro wears a white version of his outfit, and in part 6, he wears a black and green version of it.
Jotaro is introduced as a delinquent, having a rough personality, even towards his own mother. Even so, he has a gentle heart, and genuinely cares about his close ones. He has a high intelligence, much like the past two JoJos, and is quick-witted and perceptive regarding his actions while also keeping a cool, neutral/disinterested atittude towards his problem.
Jotaro seems to be a quiet individual, and appears to be callous towards his enemy.
Powers, Abilities, Techinques and Weaknesses
Enhanced Strength: Even without his stand Jotaro is noticeably stronger than the average person, in fact he is so strong, that even a child version of Jotaro is strong enough to beat Alessi, who is a grown man.
Enhanced Intellect: Jotaro is extremely witty and clever, and has repeatedly shown his great intellect in battles, such as when he outsmarted D'Arby in poker, who is renowned for coming up with clever cheating methods.
Enhanced Durability: Jotaro was able to withstand an explosion from Kira's Killer Queen.
Marine Biology Knowledge: Jotaro would later go on to become a marine biologist.
Star Platinum: Jotaro wields the powerful stand known as Star Platinum, who is considered to be the strongest stand in terms of physical abilities:
- Immense Strength: Star Platinum is extremely physically strong, as shown when he lifted the stand: Wheel Of Fortune, and when he broke through High Priestess teeth's which are made of diamond.
- Supernatural Durability: Star Platinum is very durable, and has withstood attacks from some very strong stands, such as DIO's The World.
- Immense Speed: Star Platinum can run at the speed of light.
- Supernatural Reflexes: Star Platinum's reflexes are so good that he can catch bullets.
- Supernatural Precision: He was precise enough to surgically remove the flesh bud that DIO implanted into Noriaki Kakyoin.
- Time Stop: Jotaro gained this ability in the midst of his battle with DIO, This ability allows Jotaro to freeze time.
- Ora Ora: Using this techinque Jotaro/Star Platinum delivers a powerful barrage of punches.
- Star Finger: Jotaro uses this technique to extend Star Platinum's middle and index fingers, which can be used to stab opponents.
- Stand Link: Since Star Platinum is essentially Jotaro's soul, any damage that Star Platinum receives will be reflected to Jotaro as well.
- Eventual Lack Of Durability: After Jotaro mastered time stop, SP's durability reduced.
- Range: If SP gets too far away from Jotaro, he'll get weaker and weaker.
- Jotaro's personality is based on Clint Eastwood.
- He is one of the most recognizable characters in JJBA.
- His Zodiac Sign is Aquarius.
- Many JoJo fans have speculated that Jotaro falls somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum.