If the series had continued, in the final episode Invader Dib. Dib would have partnered with Tak, along with the Meekrob and the Resisty crew to defeat the Irken and eliminated Zim as well. After the war Zim would have banished all them to Saturn and then on Dib and Tak would start a relationship.
- (Jonah Weatherly: Dib Membrane, is it not?) Welcome to the new world, Jonah Weatherly. (Jonah Weatherly: May it be so brief.)
- (Katrina Weatherly: So, how are you going to kill me, Mr. Membrane?) By stabbing your stomach open, of course. (Katrina Weatherly: Come and try it if you dare.)
- (Brittany Miller: Would you welcome death, Mr. Membrane?) Once my service to kill Zim is over. (Brittany Miller: Then you don't have a longer time to wait.)
- (to Katrina Weatherly, after he discovers why she wants to seek vengeance instead of justice) Going after a man's family? That's low. (Katrina Weatherly: Which is why Principal Cinch and Sunny Flare are gone.) Good riddance to a bad trashes.
- (to Katrina Weatherly, after he discovers why she prefers vengeance over justice) You want to kill somebody that you hate? Man, that's totally low. (Katrina Weatherly: Which is why Vicky is dead.) Good riddance to a bad trash.
- Dib is sometimes thought to be the true protagonist of Invader Zim.
- Dib is Jhonen's favorite character.
- If the series had continued, Dib would had started dating Tak.
|This article is a stub. You can help Fictional Characters Wiki by|