|This article needs more links. Please improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing article. (November 2017)|
Dee Dee is the deuteragonist of Dexter's Laboratory. She is Dexter's extremely ditzy, simple-minded older sister.
She usually, in one way or another, sabotages Dexter's experiments and destroys the lab in every episode of the show (one episode even hints that she may be doing so on purpose), even though she seems to show care or love for her brother. Dee Dee also loves ballet, puppies, unicorns, messing around in Dexter's laboratory, and generally depicts all the stereotypes concerning normal girl activities.
Powers and abilities
- Precognition: Dee Dee is shown to be able to see into the future in "Chubby Cheese". She later uses this ability to tell Dexter what would happen.
- Large size: after ingesting a cookie she became about over the size of a skyscraper. She eventually went back to her normal size after eating another cookie. She also became big in monster form in "Monstory" and as another monster in another episode.
- Monster transformation: when she ate a radioactive apple, she kept turning into a monster with Dexter not knowing it was her the whole time.
- Ballet dancing: as clumsy as she is, she is good at ballet dancing, even coming up with a dance she calls "The Fanciful Unicorn". She also learned how to do another form of dancing aside from ballet.
- Bilingualism: she learned to speak Spanish in school, but was never able to properly communicate with people who spoke it.
- Imaginary entity creation: she thought up Peepers and her friend Koosi.
- Martial arts: she constantly attacked her brother with move from Lesson Number 5.
- Piloting skills: she piloted a mech that Dexter built and was shown to be very proficient at piloting it. She also flew a plane.
He is Dee Dee's younger brother who is a true genius. The only reason why she always interferes with his work and always entering his lab is because she loves to spend time with him and because she thinks his lab is a cool place to play and have fun. Like any other normal siblings do, the two will sometimes quarrel and even rival each other over some certain things to see who is best, especially at games and sports. Nevertheless, Dee Dee does deeply care about her brother and his well being.
Dee Dee seems to have good equal terms with her parents and hardly has any arguments with them. She even inherited her father's hair color and his playful personality. She also inherited her mother's crafty sportsmanship, especially in snowball fighting.
Mandark, Dexter's rival and villainous counterpart, has a super crush on Dee Dee and wishes to make her his girlfriend. However, Dee Dee is not even aware of his feelings or she does, but she does not show any feelings for him.