Cuddly is a supporting character in the series "Mini Wolf" https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Mini_Wolf_(Series)
Cuddly is a small white anthropomorphic male puppy-dog with dark gray or black ears and a black spot around his right eye. He wears a yellow short-sleeve shirt, blue overall/ suspender-pants, and black and white shoes.
Cuddly is the shortest kid in his class. It is unknown if he's the youngest.
- His mother
- His father
- Miss Googly (Teacher)
- Mini Wolf (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Mini_Wolf_%28character%29
- Anderson (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Anderson_the_Pig_(Mini_Wolf/Mini_Loup)
- Moussa (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Moussa_(Mini_Wolf/Mini_Loup)
- The Grunt Brothers (Enemies) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/The_Grunt_Brothers_(Mini_Wolf/Mini_Loup)
- Spiky (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Spiky_(Mini_Wolf/Mini_Loup)
- Luna (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Luna_(Mini_Wolf/_Mini_Loup)
- Lou (Friend) https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Lou_(Mini_Wolf/_Mini_Loup)
Cuddly is a very cute little guy but he's very scared. He's very scared of the Grunt Brothers and is an easy target for their teasing and bullying. In "Cuddly the Scaredy Cat" ("Doudou Le Peureux,") Mini Wolf along with Anderson and Moussa try to teach him to be courageous. Cuddly seems quite smart and very nice.
It is revealed in the episode "Mini Wolf Wants Joint Custody" ("Garde Partagée,") that Cuddly's parents are divorced. Because of that, Cuddly has two houses to live in, one with his mother and one with his father, and both of Cuddly's parents have joint custody of him. Cuddly lives with one parent one week, then switches to his other parent the next week and switches back the next week and so on. Although Cuddly gets to have two houses and two bedrooms, among other things, it's not always easy for him, since he switches houses he forgets his school supplies at one house or the other!