Crush is a sea turtle and the tetartagonist in the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. He was voiced by Andrew Stanton, who also directed the film.
Crush is a sea turtle who speaks in the manner of a surfer dude. He helps Marlin and Dory get to Sydney Harbour to rescue Nemo. His nickname for Marlin and Dory is "The Jellyman" and "Little Blue," respectively. After transporting Marlin and Dory on his shell to their destination and giving them the ride of their lives on the East Australian Current, Marlin asks Crush how old he his, and Crush replies, "150, dude, and still young!" Probably the best way to describe Crush is a surfer punk who loves and cares for his son, Squirt.
Crush returns in the upcoming sequel Finding Dory, this time as a minor character. He helps Marlin, Dory, and Nemo get to California
- Crush appears in his own talk show at The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot, Disney's California Adventure and Tokyo DisneySea.
- He also appears as a mosaic during the end credits of WALL-E.
- In Toy Story 3, Crush appears as a sticker on Andy's door.
- He appeared on the PBS Kids Go! show, FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman, in the season 5 episode "The Ol' Shell Game." In that episode, it is Crush's birthday, so Ruff gives him a call. During that call, Crush tells Ruff Ruffman about trouble happening with turtles, so Ruff sends Marco and Shreya to learn about sea turtles. At the end of the episode, Crush thanks them for helping the sea turtles and says that it was the best birthday present ever.
- Based on the fact that Crush's father is named Mr. Turtle, this would make Crush's full name Crush Turtle, or C. Turtle (sea turtle) for short.
- It is implied that Crush's (and to a lesser extent, Squirt's and the other turtles') home is actually Hawaii, and he and the other turtles are using the EAC to return there.
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records, sea turtles can actually live up to 152 years. This contradicts what Crush said about still being young at age 150, it could be possible that he feels young instead of literally young.
◾Crush makes a cameo appearance in the Pixar short Lava.