"I did it! I'm the Grinch who stole Christmas and I'm...sorry."
- The Grinch apologize to the Whos for stealing Christmas.
"I couldn't control my actions, oh, but God I was still aware. Oh, forgive me."
- Jill Valentine admitting to Chris Redfield and his new partner, Sheva Alomar about attacking them as a brainwashed servant to Albert Wesker.
"I'm a Jedi! I know I'm better than this..."
- Anakin Skywalker regretting his massacre of the Sand People.
Heroes or heroines who feel sorry for their past actions. This also includes heroes who feel sorry of what they're doing at this moment and learn from their wrongdoings. They also apologise for getting aggressively angry, (see Obstacles) otherwise testing their friendships, insulting the people they've whether cared about, or destroying their belongings. After successfully coping with their aggressive anger, they'll attend to apologise, which is exactly the case.
All items (166)
- Sailor Chibi Moon
- Sailor Galaxia
- Sandy Cheeks
- Sentinel Prime (Transformers Film Series)
- Shadow Queen
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Silver Spoon
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Starlight Glimmer
- Stephanie (Total Drama)
- Sunset Shimmer
- Sweeney Todd (The Demon Barber of Fleet Street)
- Sweetie Belle