Captain Pollution is the polar opposite of Captain Planet and a supervillain in Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
Powers and abilities
Captain Pollution, being the opposite of Captain Planet, has powers that are opposite to his powers too.
- Flight: like Captain Planet, Captain Pollution can fly in mid-air.
- Pollution embodiment: just Captain Planet is the powers of Earth magnified, Captain Pollution is pollution magnified.
- Pollution absorption: similar to how pollution adds up, Pollution can grow in size by absorbing any pollutant, making him bigger than Planet.
- Pollution manipulation: Pollution can also harness the powers of the Rings of Destruction.
- Radiation: he can generate rays of radiation, similar to Duke Nukem.
- Deforestation: though unseen, it can be said that he can get rid of a whole forest of trees.
- Smog: he can generate smog, as opposed to wind and air.
- Toxics: he can make toxic chemicals show up and gain power from them, being able to turn into toxic waste as well.
- Hate: he hates Earth, and can possibly make other people hate it too.
Mission to Save Earth
He first appears when he is summoned by five eco-villains. Then he is sent to destroy the Planeteers.
A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste
He returns after the rings' powers brought him back.