Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article needs more links. Please improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing article. (June 2018)|
Bonnie Anderson is a supporting character in Disney/Pixar's 2010 film Toy Story 3, and is the current owner of Andy's toys. She also appeared in Toy Story Toons and Toy Story of Terror. She was voiced by Emily Hahn.
- Bonnie lives at 1225 Sycamore Street, which is right around the corner from Andy's house.
- Bonnie's voice is heard in Toy Story 3: The Video Game.
- Bonnie taking Woody to her tea party seems to echo Hannah Phillips borrowing Buzz for a tea party in the first Toy Story.
- When Andy stops at her house, she is seen playing with her toys, but is interrupted when she catches sight of Andy. This mirrors one of the home videos Andy's mother has made at the beginning of the film when young Andy is interrupted by her entry while playing with his toys.
- Bonnie tossing herself onto her bed and hugging her toys and Woody in her arms seems to recall one of the home videos Andy's mom has made of him at the beginning of the film in which young Andy has done the same.
- At the end of the film, when Andy plays with his toys one last time during his visit at Bonnie's, Bonnie makes Woody and Buzz high-five each other, recalling one of the home videos Andy's mom has made of him at the beginning of the film in which young Andy had done the same.
- Bonnie is named after the Pixar employees Bonnie Hunt (first name), who plays one of her toys, and Darla K. Anderson (last name), the producer of Toy Story 3.
- Unlike most toddlers, especially the ones from the Caterpillar Room, she is very gentle.
- Disney Wiki