|This article needs more links. Please improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing article. (June 2018)|
Bert Bertman, also known as (Baron von Cavitus) is an alien hamster in a robotic suit and the main antagonist in 3-2-1 Penguins!
He is also the inventor of the Galeezle.
Bert was originally Fidgel's pet hamster while he was a student back at the Academy. He gained the ability to talk when Fidgel experimented on him. He then became a student at the school. He was very successful, though everyone, except Fidgel, made fun of him because of his size. Because of this, he tried to take over the school and called himself "Honorary Dean of Evil".
Some time later prior to his first appearance, he built himself a robotic suit and took the name Baron von Cavitus. His main objection is take over the entire galaxy.
Bert is very insecure about his size, and he doesn't like being called cute. He doesn't think very highly of his minions. In fact, he considers them idiots.
As a hamster, Bert is small with brown fur with black eyes.
As Cavitus, he is tall with a red collar with the emblem "C".
- I Scream, You Scream! (debut)
- Lazy Daze
- More is More
- Give and Let Give
- Practical Hoax
- Invasion of the Body Swappers!
- Hogs and Kisses
- 12 Angry Hens
- Kennel Club Blues
- Oh, Mercy!
- Do Unto Brothers
- Between an Asteroid and a Hard Place
- In the Big House
- Garry Chalk
- Orlando Noguera (Spanish dub)
- Cavitus' design resembles the main antagonist MegaByte from "ReBoot", another show Garry Chalk used to be in.
- Up until 12 Angry Hens, none of the Rockhopper crew members knew that Bert and Cavitus are the same person.
- His theme sounds a little similar to the Imperial March.